Meeting with me via Zoom
Use the Zoom app on your smartphone or the Zoom desktop program to meet with me virtually, using the meeting information below.
You may setup a meeting time by emailing me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or drop in during my regularly scheduled office hours. You’re also welcome to send a chat message via zoom or just drop in and see if I’m there. (If you send a chat message and I don’t answer, please follow up with an email)
Note that you will automatically be placed in a “waiting room” when you join (to avoid students interrupting one another).
Personal Link Name: laurendent
Meeting ID: 528 736 3368
Meeting Link: https://unt.zoom.us/my/laurendent
Instructions for first time use (for UNT students, faculty, and staff):
On a smart phone:
- Download the Zoom app
- When prompted to sign in, select “sign in with SSO”, then type “unt” as the Company Domain.
- Then a browser window will open and you can enter your UNT credentials.
- Once you have the app set up, you can either click on the link above and it will open the meeting in the app, OR you can open the app and click “join,” and type “laurendent” (i.e. the “Personal Link Name”)
On a laptop:
- Go to unt.zoom.us and click “Join a Meeting”
- Type “laurendent” (the Personal Link Name)
- A new window will open and automatically download the Zoom installer. Click on the download to run and install it.
- When prompted to sign in, select “Sign in with SSO” and type “unt” as the Company Domain.
- Once that’s setup, you can click the link above (which will open a new window and launch the zoom program) or you can open Zoom on your desktop and click “join,” then type in “laurendent” (i.e. the “Personal Link Name”)
Additional Help: The Zoom Help Center offers 24/7 live chat and phone support, videos, and tutorials.